We are delighted to announce that we will be reopening our doors at midday on Monday June 29th in accordance with the most up to date guidelines.
Understandably there will be some changes but our customer focus and desire to offer an enjoyable experience remain unchanged. Our team have completed the necessary training and we kindly ask you to help us out by following official advice. We're in this together.
We would invite you to reserve a table where possible. Our kitchen will be operating 12:00-20:30 Monday-Sunday, creating many of your favourite Woodfield dishes. You have the choice of dining onsite or availing of a takeaway option. Orders for takeaway can be placed via 061-453-022; simply call, order, pay and collect.
We will resume monitoring our phone between 09:00 & 17:00 from Tuesday June 23rd. Accommodation in the hotel will resume on Friday July 3rd and breakfast in the bar will resume from 09:00 on Saturday July 4th.
We would like to express our gratitude in advance for your understanding, co-operation and support. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Woodfield Staff and Management
- Our Housekeepers are provided with the PPE needed to keep them safe as they service your accommodation.
- We have updated their already immaculate cleaning standards and made the necessary adjustments to protect the health of our guests.
- All Key “touch points” within the guestrooms will be disinfected and sanitised between stays; e.g. doors, door handles, light switches, appliances (such as kettle, iron, hairdryer etc.), countertops and desk areas.
- All soft or porous surfaces (such as carpets, rugs, curtains, etc.) are cleaned with appropriate cleaning products between guest stays.
Reception check in
- Hand Sanitiser is available to guests entering the hotel
- Full payment and pre-authorisations will be processed at check-in for any incidentals
- Receipts can be emailed to guests for confirmation of payment
- We encourage guests to telephone our Reception Team with any queries during their stay
- Pens, key’s and key rings will be disinfected after each use.
- The use of credit/debit cards and contactless payments is encouraged, to reduce the handling of cash. Card machines are to be disinfected between use
- Pre-bookings will be taken for all Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on check-In
- The Reception area will be regularly disinfected
- Social distancing markers are in place in our Lobby, to prevent crowding